Are you prepared for the final stretch of the 2023 MIPS reporting year? Watch now to ensure you are aligned and on track for tasks involving Improvement Activities and Promoting Interoperability. This empowering webinar will equip you with essential insights, proven strategies, and expert advice to help you cross the finish line strong.
Our seasoned industry experts will delve into the intricacies of the remaining MIPS tasks, providing actionable guidance, and equip you with a checklist to optimize your Improvement Activities and streamline your Promoting Interoperability efforts. Don’t miss out on our proven, effective techniques to maximize your scores and enhance your practice's overall performance.
- Master essential Improvement Activities in the final stretch of 2023.
- Seamlessly integrating Promoting Interoperability for improved MIPS outcomes.
- Proven tips and techniques to maintain your stride towards a successful finish.
- QPP 2021 Participation Results
- More information on CEHRT
- Hardship Exception
- Promoting Interoperability Quick Start Guide
- 2023 Improvement Activities Inventory
- Explore Measures and Activities
- Guidance on eCQMs
LOOKING TO CATCH UP ON AAPC CEUs?
Visit Alpha II University to view our catalog of AAPC accredited content, including