The final rule covers a variety of changes for the 2024 QPP reporting year that affect all categories for MIPS. This webinar will provide a comprehensive overview of the proposed changes and equip you with smart strategies to protect your Medicare revenue. Gain a clear understanding of the latest updates in the Medicare PFS rule and how they will impact your reimbursement. Understand the changes to:
- Reporting categories
- Reporting methods
- Clinician eligibility & special statuses
Join this session to understand the changes that affect your practice.
- Gain a clear understanding of the 2024 updates for QPP and how they will impact physician reimbursement.
- Strategies to optimize MIPS reporting and ensure accurate data submission across the four performance categories.
- Learn time-saving techniques and tools that streamline the data submission process.
Discover best practices from industry experts on how to excel in MIPS reporting and maximize Medicare Part B revenue.
- 2024 PFS Final Rule (Federal Register)
- Complete list of all measure additions, removals, and changes
- ONC CEHRT Criteria
LOOKING TO CATCH UP ON AAPC CEUs?
Visit Alpha II University to view our catalog of AAPC accredited content, including